Third parties sometimes plan and host fundraisers to benefit Unyts and support our mission. We appreciate and encourage these events.
To help ensure the success of your fundraiser and help Unyts get the most from your efforts, we ask that your group submit a copy of our Third Party Fundraising Agreement, and follow the guidelines below.
- Third party events should be approved by Unyts in advance.
- Fundraising events and activities cannot conflict with Unyts’ mission.
- Promotional materials (t-shirts, posters, etc.) incorporating the Unyts name and logo must be approved by Unyts. Press releases must also be approved in advance.
- Unyts cannot take responsibility for any expenses or fees incurred by your fundraising effort or event, nor assume any liability for the event.
- Those hosting fundraisers must obey federal, state and local laws.
- Your events should be referred to as “benefitting Unyts” or “to benefit Unyts,” not “sponsored by Unyts.”
- Donors must be informed if your organization will give less than the full amount of their contribution to Unyts. (i.e. “A portion of proceeds will go to Unyts.”)
- Members of your organization should not be identified as representatives of Unyts. If you would like a staff member or approved volunteer to participate in the event, please let us know.
- Please submit collected funds to Unyts in a timely manner.
Please direct all questions regarding fundraisers to: